Check the Guest Post submission guidelines below for more detail.
Topics: Articles must be focused around one of the following topics. No exceptions will be made:
- Tamil, Telugu, Kannada & Malayalam Movies
- Biography of south actor & actress
- Trending entertainment news for the south movie industry
- Actor & Actress Fashion & Lifestyle
Grammar and Spelling: Articles must be written in grammatically correct English. If we find more than a few grammatical errors (depending on the length), it won’t be accepted.
Unique: No articles that have been published (or set to be published in the future) will be accepted. Unique content written specifically for southfans.com will be accepted.
News: Press releases, latest news, and trends related to south movies and it’s actor & actress are accepted only.
Length: 600 words minimum
- At least 2 links per article.
- Don’t link to more than one domain per article, unless it’s the only source for the information.
- We hold a special place in our hearts for our content, so if you can find it on our site, feel free to link to it. And you can link to us more than once.
- Keep paragraphs to 2 sentences max. Include lists, bolding and other visual/graphics to help the reader scan the information.
- Use correct heading styles throughout your article. Notate headings by adding it in parentheses beside it, e.g. Xyz Movie: Poster Images Release Date Budget Teaser Trailer (h1). Use lots of headings to break out information – and keep them creative for the reader!
- At least one image per article should be included, preferably more if you have them. Ensure the image is relevant to the article topic.
- Image specs (the same image can be used for both the hero and in-post):
- Small file size (60 KB or under)
- 600 x 360 px (top of page – hero image)
- 600 x 360 px (used within post)
- Title Tag: Maximum of 60 characters
- Meta Description: Maximum of 155-165 characters
Author details (optional):
You may include information about you that we can include with the article
- Full name
- A short bio (2 sentences max) with your photograph
- The website you’re associated with (if any)
1. Pitch your article idea with a completely well-written format.
2. The editor will review the pitch. If it’s approved with or without changes, we’ll reply to your email within 1 week from your original pitch. If you haven’t heard back from us within those 1 weeks, then considered it not approved. 99% of the time, disapproval due to not following the article guidelines as listed above.
3. Payment: You Can publish your article free of Cost on Southfans till 1 January, 2021.
4. If you write it and it’s approved: Share pitch article with an editor on Google docs or MS file: [email protected]. We’ll review and make the necessary changes.
5. If we write it and it’s approved: We’ll write the article with your idea and our target audience in mind.
6. We’ll send the article back to you for approval.
7. The article will be posted on southfans.com within 1 week.
Accepted formats: Google docs or Ms file
Editing: We reserve the right to edit any copy within your article. Once you submit a piece of writing, it becomes our property. you can not publish anywhere else.