We follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on a query.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Southfans uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
GDPR Compliance for EEA
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
- We have opted for Non-Personalised Ads thus we do not use your cookie data.
- If you comment or subscribe using your email ID, the data will be stored securely
- You also have the right to request us to delete your data from the site.
- We do not collect PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
Non-personalized ads are ads that are not based on a user’s past behavior. They are targeted using contextual information, including coarse info, Geo-targeting based on current location, and content on the current site or app or current query terms.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to Contact immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.