At Southfans, accessible from southfans.com, we value the privacy of our readers over everything else.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files keep track of who visits our website. All hosting companies maintain this record as a part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. None of which is tied to any personal or sensitive data.
The sole purpose of the collected data is for data analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and procuring demographic information.
What type of information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or comment on a query.
- The following information may be requested from you while placing an order or registering on our site.
We might ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address for more seamless communication.
You may, however, choose to visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To render our website more user-friendly (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To enhance our customer service (your information helps us to effectively respond to your service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or any other website feature.
Cookies and Web Beacons
South Fans use ‘cookies’ just like any other website. These cookies store information including visitors’ as well as the pages of the website that the visitor has accessed or visited.
The information is used to enhance the users’ experience by personalizing our web page content depending on our audience browser type or any other information.
GDPR Compliance for EEA
- You are free to avail your specific rights and protections that apply to you as a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) with respect to data collection and processing.
- At South Fans we serve Non-Personalised Ads thus we do not use your cookie data.
Non-personalized ads are adverts that aren’t based on the reader’s preference. In addition to coarse information, Geo-targeting is used premised on current location, as well as contents on the existing website or app, and recent search phrases.
- If you subscribe or comment using your email ID, the details will be saved safely and securely.
- You can ask us anytime to delete your data. Do so by sending us an email.
- We do not gather any personally identifiable information (PII) from our audience.
Providing protection for kids accessing the internet is another significant element of our priority list. We strongly encourage parents and guardians to monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
We do not collect or ask for any Personal Identifiable Information from children below the age of 13.
Feel free to reach us anytime if you suspect that your child has unknowingly shared any sensitive information on our site.
We will adhere to your concern and immediately remove such information from our logs.